Alaska Behavioral Health, formerly known as Anchorage Community Mental Health Services, is growing to meet the needs of our community. We were recently awarded a grant to become a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center. We are looking for highly analytical candidates who are as skilled in healthcare administration as they are in business management. This position will report to the CFO but work with clinical leaders throughout the organization.
· Analyze and problem solve to ensure program deliverables and goals are met, working closely with business and clinical leadership teams.
· Develop practical and creative solutions to address key issues.
· Prepare, report on, and manage against program targets/goals.
· Generate insights into operational opportunities and best practices.
· Perform ad hoc analyses and deep-dives into clinical and operational data to generate strategic insights.
· Support Project Directors for grants with budget and reporting needs
· Analyze client health outcomes data to inform service delivery improvements
· Bachelor's degree - Master's degree preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience with data storytelling and visualization preferred
· Strong analytical/Excel and presentation skills.
· Experience with SQL queries
· Experience working with both healthcare outcomes data as well as financial budget data
· Prior experience measuring and analyzing program goals and performance
· Desire to be part of a fun, yet hard-working team
Salary range is $60K-$77K per year
In addition to base salary there are opportunities to earn up to $15K in annual incentives each year based on achievement of individual and organizational goals
· 15 days PTO after first year of employment
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance
· 10 Paid holidays
· 401K with 5% employer match
· Paid training available for continuing education
· Relocation assistance may be available